- This event has passed.
Driving the BUS into BUSINESS
March 25 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
The mobile meeting bus will be touring the more rural areas of Shropshire, filled with expert consultants who are able to give you the latest information available in support of you trading beyond Brexit and the changing landscape.
Fordhall Community Land Initiative
Fordhall Organic Farm
Tern Hill Road
in partnership with
The Marches Growth Hub in partnership with Shropshire Chamber have organised a suite of events around the county of Shropshire that will provide the latest information supporting:
- Finance and Funding
- Intellectual Property
- Employment and management of domestic and foreign nationals
- International trade services including language, culture and documentation
- European agency and consumer law and VAT
Our withdrawal from the EU will bring about significant change to different sectors and our suite of events will show you how to effectively manage these changes creating business resilience
We’re bringing the advice direct to you….
Other dates and venues include:
- BRIDGNORTH – The Woodberry Inn, on Tuesday March 10th from 9.00 until 11.00
- CRAVEN ARMS – Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre Car Park on Tuesday March 24th from 9.30 until 11.30
- LUDLOW – Ludlow Farmshop Car Park on Tuesday March 24th from 12.30 until 14.30
- MARKET DRAYTON – Fordhall Farm on Wednesday March 25th from 9.30 until 11.30
- WHITCHURCH – Sainsbury’s Car Park on Wednesday March 25th from 12.30 until 14.30
- OSWESTRY – Aico on Thursday March 26th from 10.30am until 12.30
(check the events calendar to book your place for any of the above dates)
Our tour will also be stopping off to deliver a range of International Trade courses in Shrewsbury at the Shropshire Chamber Offices:
Chamber House, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 3TJ
Don’t miss out!