At a recent Town Council meeting residents raised concerns about illegal parking with John Campion, the Police and Crime Commissioner.

Residents who have concerns about cars parking illegally can report incidents to Shropshire Council.  It’s important that you provide as much information as possible, for example where the vehicle is parked, vehicle registration number, time of day the parking occurs and what type of illegal parking is taking place.

Reports can be make online at or if you prefer, you can call Shropshire Council Customer Service Centre on 0345 678 9019.

The information provided will be directed to the enforcement patrols.