Annual Return and Associated Documents
New legislation in response to Covid-19
In response to the Coronavirus the Ministry for Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) has issued a new Statutory Instruments (SI) as follows:
Statutory Instruments (SI) 2020/404 The Accounts and Audit (Coronavirus) (Amendment) Regulations 2020.
This SI amends the deadline by which the Annual Governance Statement and Statement of Accounts of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) together with any certificate or opinion issued by the local auditor must be published from 30 September 2020 to 30 November 2020. Previously there was a requirement for all smaller authorities to have a common period for the exercise of public rights, being the first 10 working days of July. Under the new regulations there is no requirement for a common period for the exercise of public rights. Smaller authorities are still required to set a period for this purpose, but the only requirement is that the 30-working day period for the exercise of public rights should start on or before the first working day of September, i.e. on or before 1 September 2020. This SI was issued on 7 April and is effective from 30 April 2020.
Scanned pdf documents do not comply with the Accessibility Regulations 2018. Therefore these documents can be provided upon request in an alternative format or by visiting the Town Hall on an arrange date and time.
- 2018/19 Notice of Conclusion of Audit
- 2018/19 Annual Governance Statement
- 2018/19 Accounting Statements
- 2018/19 Exercise of Public Rights
- 2018/19 Final Internal Audit Report
- 201819 External Auditor Report and Certificate
- 2017/18 Notice of Conclusion of Audit
- 2017/18 Annual Governance Statement
- 2017/18 Accounting Statements
- 2017/18 Exercise of Public Rights
- 2017/18 Final Internal Audit Report
- 2017/18 External auditor report and certificate
- 2015/16 Exercise of Public Rights
- 2014/15 Accounting Statements
By law, all councils are required to publish all expenditure exceeding £500. Below outline all the expenditure for Market Drayton Town Council.